Sundown audio 12: It’s no secret that Sundown Audio makes high-quality audio gear for a wide range of applications. Its headquarters are in Claremont, NC, where it sells amplifiers, speakers, and other items besides subwoofers. The designs, sizes, and other characteristics of each Sundown Audio product are unique. Regardless of price, this company’s products are built to a high standard, even entry-level. Subwoofers from sundown audio 12 are widely regarded as some of the best in the industry. The company’s subwoofer components are designed in-house, setting them apart from the competition. Following are different models of sundown audio 12.
Subwoofer model SA-12:
The SA-12s are perfect for tiny vehicles because of their elegant and compact appearance. They’re made of lightweight aluminum and can fit into even the tiniest of spaces. They’re equipped with a massive magnet ID shorting Faraday ring designed to eliminate fatigue and distortion with ease. This one is the best model of sundown audio 12.
1,500 watts peak.
Don’t expect the SA-12s to pierce your ears.
The quality of the music they produce is astounding.
- Subwoofers, on the other hand, have a power output of 750 watts RMS
- These subwoofers, which are among the smallest in their class.
- Provide a punch that rivals that of much bigger versions.
- This powerful model is capable of a one-way excursion of up to 19 MM,
- The 750 watts RMS power output is a result of the compact design
- Lightweight components.
- At the maximum level, the bass sounds distorted.
EV.3 Dual 4-Ohm Subwoofer E-12 V.3 D4 by Sundown Audio:
Power output from these 12″ subwoofers can be as high as 1,000 watts at peak. As a result, the E-12 is among the most potent models of its size available. Finding an amp may be more difficult than usual because of the subwoofer’s high impedance. In addition, due to the possibility of thermal difficulties, the subwoofer should be properly matched to prevent overheating.
It has a maximum output capacity of 1,000 watts.
This model has a lot of rumbling.
Although it’s small, it has a reasonable sensitivity level for its size.
Exceptionally durable driver motor and voice coil.
Powerful enough to handle moderate loads.
It is extremely long-lasting.
It’s not uncommon for operating temperatures to be quite high.
Sundown Audio Z-12 V.5 D2:
It’s time to crank up the volume and buckle down. Two thousand watts of RMS power and a peak of 4,000 watts are more than enough to shake the earth. On the other hand, special events, such as concerts or house parties, get rave reviews. It’s been more exciting than ever to rock out. Users will need to create a specific enclosure to contain this power.
RMS power of 2,000 watts.
At its highest, the output is 4,000 watts.
The Z-12 is a bassist’s dream come true, just like the rest of the ZV5 series.
- Produce resonant lows.
- Exceptionally strong.
- Clear and concise.
- Excellent clarity, even at high volume levels.
- It’s a little challenging for beginners, but if you get the hang of it.
- These subwoofers will be a hit with those who vehemently.
- These subwoofers are overkill if you’re planning a Sunday trip.
- Only for the most dedicated fans of bass music.
- At maximum loudness, subtleties in the music are lost.
SA Series subwoofer from Sundown Audio, the SA-15 V.3:
Choosing the SA-15 would be a wise decision. These 15-inch subwoofers may be small, but they’re loaded with power. Even though this subwoofer is of the highest quality, it can be installed in a basic enclosure. As a result, the subwoofer is significantly less likely to overheat than other versions. Because of this, users won’t have to worry about overheating when listening to their music.
A 15-inch, 750-watt dual 2-ohm
In addition, it has a very low impedance
- Installing the subwoofer is a breeze because it doesn’t require any custom work.
- It is an excellent choice for automobiles of all kinds because of its small size.
- The impedance of 4.61 is one of the model’s many highlights.
- Lightweight aluminum frame.
- Competition-grade components.
- Durable while still being compact.
- Easy to install.
- Powerful but a little lacking in aesthetics for little automobiles.
SA-12 D2 REV.3 12: Sundown Audio:
The SA subwoofer series is a high-quality subwoofer that may be used in sealed or ported configurations. We believe that the SA series of woofers is one of the best in its price range and can be used by many people, from bass heads to audiophiles. Dual Faraday rings are used to reduce inductive distortion in the motor. When this was not enough for Sundown Audio, they developed a voice coil cooling mechanism that ensures.
Features of the product
Subwoofer Size: 12
RMS Wattage: 750 watts Plus
Voice coil: Dual 2 Ohm ohms.
SA series outstanding voice coil cooling and tough, long-lasting design.
- A top mounting depth of 6.5 inches and has a cutout diameter of 11 1/8 inches.
- One-way Klippel confirmed excursion and considerably greater x-mech.
- There are a growing number of customers attaining outputs of more than 150 dB.
- Foam surround capable of handling the motor’s excursion, and force was used in this motor.
- One-way 19.0mm X-max via 70% BL technique (38.0mm peak to peak)
- In all, it measures 12 5/8 inches in diameter.
- This sensor measures 84.22 microns in width and 1 micron in height.
- In the beginning, they used an FEA-optimized motor design with 19mm.
- Building a unique enclosure is required.
Where are Sundown subwoofers manufactured?
Made in America sundown audio 12 subwoofers, they’re known worldwide for making affordable, high-quality subs.
Is Sundown’s subwoofer capable of competing at the highest level?
They do indeed. Only the best of the best will do in this series. One of the sundown audio 12 is the SA-12 D4 REV3.